At Trek we create the best bikes in the world. No one in the world has done more to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle than the engineers and designers at Trek. We live at the edge of human performance, where the difference between winning and losing is millimeters and micrograms. Our passion for victory drives us to build to perfection. With every product we make, we give a competitive advantage to our racers and to riders everywhere.
Our affiliate program focuses on our Bontrager aftermarket line of products which provides quality, innovative components, and thoughtful accessories—all made with a rider-first and no-compromise mentality. Our Bontrager apparel is purpose-built to help you stand out on the road, hide from the elements, and tear it up on the trail. Whether you ride to work, to win, or to get fit, Bontrager products are where you’ll discover all the pieces necessary to keep you moving.
Why you'll earn money with Trek
- Trek is family owned and operates in Waterloo, WI (Pop. 2,800) where it has been the leading performance cycling brand in the industry since it was established in 1976.
- Trek produces premium products that it sells exclusively through authorized retailers or directly to consumers on trekbikes.com. (We do not market or sell to Amazon.)
- Trek offers outstanding customer service and the best guarantee in the bike industry on its Bontrager aftermarket products:
- If for any reason you're not satisfied with a Bontrager aftermarket purchase, return the item, along with the original sales receipt to the original place of purchase within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Think of it as a 30-day test ride.
- 8% commission
- 30 day cookie duration
- We are the manufacturers of Bontrager products
- Free shipping on orders over $50 or more
- Average order value >$100
- We offer a 30 day unconditional guarantee for an exchange or refund
- Dedicated in-house affiliate program management
- Commissions will only be paid on ship to home orders for Bontrager parts, accessories, and apparel.
- The following terms cannot be used with the brand: cheap, discount, sale, clearance, wholesale, store, or retailer.
- Trek Bicycle does not allow the following to be used with regards to the Trek Bicycle affiliate program: paid search (PPC), email campaigns, or popup ads.
- Use of domain names containing our brand terms and their misspellings (including Trek or Bontrager) violate the terms of the affiliate relationship.
- We reserve the right to withhold sales commissions to affiliates or remove affiliates from the program that are found to be in violation of any of the terms & conditions.
We look forward to partnering with you!