ALL AFFILIATES ARE REQUIRED TO RESUBMIT A TAX FORM & UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS BY Noon MST on May 22nd!
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN NOT BEING PAID COMMISSIONS ON TIME.
AvantLink is now using a new payment processor called Tipalti. This change immediately affects all affiliate withdraws including the next reoccurring monthly payment on May 24th, 2019 and any withdraws using the “Withdraw Now” feature.
To ensure that you receive the commissions owed to you on time, you must update your tax and payment information NOW! You can do so HERE by logging in to your account, clicking on “Account” in the navigation bar, and then selecting “Manage Payment & Tax Information.”
Why the change? Tipalti offers affiliates the opportunity to be paid in 100+ different currencies and features additional tax forms for our international affiliates.
What you need to know:
- Update tax form & payment details by May 22nd to ensure payment
- Commissions process on May 24th
- Affiliate will receive payment in 1-4 business days
- You can receive payment by direct deposit/ACH, wire transfer, or PayPal
- For affiliates in US Network: ACH is the cost-free option, while processing fees are associated with a wire transfer, PayPal, and the “Withdraw Now” function (the system will update you as options are selected)
- For affiliates in Canada and Australia Networks: payment options will be e-check and wire transfer.
- Minimum $50 payment threshold to receive commissions due in any network
If you have any challenges with the steps above, please review our support documentation by clicking HERE.
[social_warfare buttons=”Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn”]