To help our savvy affiliates who regularly utilize raw merchant datafeed, we’ve created a very handy new report that provides insight into what information and details each merchant datafeed contains as well as a quality score. This report is available in the “reports” section of your AvantLink account and can accessed by selecting “Merchant Quality Datafeed” from the report drop down box.
From here, you will see a full breakdown of not only the datafeeds of merchants that you currently are an affiliate for, but also those datafeeds of merchants that you have no relationship with. For merchants programs that you’re not a part of, there is an “Apply Now” option next to the datafeed breakdown for quick application to those programs.
The Merchant Datafeed Quality report shows what information can be expected in feeds in addition to the standardized data we require on all feeds:
Standardized Info On All Datafeeds:
- Product Name
- Long Description
- Image URL
- Buy Link
- Retail Price
Additional Optional Information (shown in this report)
- Product Count: The number of individual products included in the merchant’s datafeed.
- Brand Names: An additional column that supplies the name of the brand on top of just the product name.
- MPN: Manufacturer Part Number
- UPC: Universal Product Code
- Products on Sale: Additional information column signaling products that are on sale.
- Google Categories: If the datafeed uses product categories that have been defined by Google for use in their shopping feeds.
- Quality Score: An overall quality score of the datafeed.
- Datafeed Quality Explanation: A breakdown of the quality score for each datafeed.
We hope the information in this report helps affiliates get more familiar with the information that’s offered in each merchant datafeed. Questions or comments? Let us know in the comments below.