evo began out of pro skier Bryce Phillips' dorm room to help supplement his travels and skiing career. The business quickly gained a following by offering more than just good deals and excellent customer service. evo was founded on a set of core values, one of which being fostering culture and lifestyle, something that we felt was lacking in our market and that has been embraced from far and wide. We speak a language that knows no boundaries.
Moving forward a couple years, evo has since moved into its own domain (evo.com) and in October 2005 the flagship store in Seattle was opened to the public. We have been selling products ever since, committing ourselves to our customers by adhering to our company values, the Great 8. The best way to find out more about evo is to visit our About Us page on evo.com. Make sure to check out the Great 8!
The evo Affiliate Program is an advertising program offering a monetary incentive for webmasters to refer sales to the evo.com website. This enables our affiliates to share in our success.
- Earn up to 12% for each sale you send to us - The more sales that come through you, the bigger your commissions get!
- 120 day cookie duration means you can get paid up to 4 months after a click!
- Work with a young, creative, ambitious company in a great industry.
- Our catalog includes the highest quality brands that the outdoor industry has to offer: Burton, K2, The North Face, and tons of awesome niche brands. Expect high conversions and happy shoppers!
- Tons of unique, quality creative at your fingertips!
- Dedicated Program Management - A program manager is available to answer questions and to help make our partnership a success.
- Regular updates keep you informed of the latest promotions and new ways to increase your sales.
- Free Shipping on orders $50 or more!
- Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Price Match Guarantee - We will beat any price anywhere including promotions, sale prices, and end of year kickbacks.
- Joining is free and easy!
- Please note that we cannot work with affiliates in the following states: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and West Virginia due to Nexus laws that exist in these states.
We look forward to your partnership.