began, as so many businesses have, in a garage in the Silicon Valley. After taking a large welded rack off his pickup, Chris Green had two problems: (1) a sore back and (2) no place to store the bulky rack. He exclaimed to his wife, Stephanie, "There ought to be a rack that clamps onto a truck and stores easily when you don’t need it." Out of that insight grew the U.S. Rack
Determined to make sure that his designs were sturdy and safe, Chris initially worked with a university engineering department and later with an independent engineering lab to load-test components and products. In 2000, he set up a small shop to manufacture the first production racks and in 2003 built the larger Madera, CA manufacturing plant.
U.S. Rack is still a small business but now manufactures the largest variety of distinct pickup truck rack designs anywhere and leads the market with quality, innovative, multi-functional pickup racks that install quickly with NO DRILLING.
Program highlights include:
- 8% commision on every sale.
- A generous 90 day cookie return duration.
- Average site-wide sale is over $297.00!
- FREE shipping on most items to the lower 48 United States.
- Not just a reseller of commonly available products, U.S. Rack, distinguishes itself by manufacturing and selling the largest variety of distinct pickup truck rack designs of any rack manufacturing company in the world.
- Specializes in multi-functional racks that have wide application to outdoor sports and light construction trades.
- Most of these truck racks employ U.S. Rack's powerful proprietary integrated clamping systems that require no drilling into the sheet metal of the pickup truck and allow the racks to be mounted or removed in just minutes.
- U.S. Rack models are designed by use and style with adjustable features to fit any size pickup; this greatly reduces confusion and the number of SKU's necessary for ordering.
- U.S. Rack offers many specialty racks including those that fit trucks offered by few if any other companies, such as bed racks for the Ford Explorer Sport Track and the Honda Ridgeline as well as trucks with cargo management track systems.
- All U.S. Rack products are designed and most models are built at our manufacturing plant in the United States.
- U.S. Rack has an outstanding record of providing after-sale service to its customers. All U.S. Rack products have a one year limited warranty,
but U.S. Rack service to its customers is perpetual.
- U.S. Rack is, above all, a reliable business partner that is committed to integrity and open communications in its business relationships.