PROTECTING WHERE WE PLAY
Mizu can be found in the hands of people who squeeze every ounce of fun out of life and share a passion for protecting the oceans, mountains and cities we play in. Founded by world-class professional snowboarder, adventurer and environmentalist Jussi Oksanen, Mizu crafts premium quality and versatile, reusable products that last a lifetime and perform in all aspects of an adventurous life. From water bottles to cutlery, from insulated to single wall - from the coffee shop to the beach, from driving to work or hiking for first tracks, Mizu always has your back.
Enjoy the Journey. Leave Nothing Behind.
Affiliate Program Highlights
- 10% Base Commission
- 60-Day Cookie Duration
- Always Free Shipping in the U.S. over $50
- $60+ Average Order Value
- High Conversion Rate
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager and Resources
- Lifetime Warranty on All Products
- 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel - no metal taste, durable, easy-to-clean, corrosion resistant
- Vacuum Insulated - hot drinks stay hot (12 hours), cold drinks stay cold (24 hours)
- Borosilicate Glass - more durable than most others, temperature resistance from microwave to camping stove
- Hammer Paint - stronger, tougher, peel proof, 100% durable
- Soft Touch - a Mizu exclusive, soft to the touch, better grip
- Preferred product of Jeremy Jones, Chris Benchetler, Alex Gray, Arto Saari, Liz Clark, Chelsea Yamase, Kimmy Fasani, Nicolas Muller, Louis Pardis, Kazu Kokubo and Skye Walker.
Join us for the ride.