Established in 1876 by brothers Frederick and Jacob Beringer, who believed that Napa could be a premier wine growing region like the Rhine Valley in Germany from which they hailed.
Beringer has built a legacy crafting renowned wines from a prized collection of Napa Valley, Knights Valley and Paso Robles vineyards, celebrating the uniqueness of each site and a remarkable winemaking tradition.
Beringer’s tradition of winemaking has earned it critical acclaim, including:
- Only winery to have won ‘Wine of the Year’ for both red and white wines from Wine Spectator.
- 12-time Top 100 Winery of the Year by Wine and Spirits.
- More Wine Spectator Top 100 list placements than any other winery in the world.
- Cookie Days: 90
- High Average Order Value
- Product Data Feed support
- Dedicated Program Management
- Featured wine specials and coupons
- Limited production wines available at no other online retailer
For affiliates to qualify they must provide audience data confirming that at minimum 71.6% of their website's audience is 21 years old or older. Affiliates that do not submit this information will be rejected.